Featured
Jeep Xj Electric Fan
Jeep Xj Electric Fan. Discussion in 'cherokee' started by valkyriessong, aug 25, 2019. Take a look at this list i created on amazon.

Looking for a good way to keep air moving across the coil at lower speeds, or even when crawling out on the trails? Jeep xj electric fan wiring question. I took the jeep in & had the ac system discharged so that i could pull out the dash & remove the core.
Retain Factory Electric Fan Settings, But Have A Separate.
I turn on the electric fan when temps get close to 200'f. Want to convert your cherokee or comanche to all electric fans? Sep 10, 2017 · manual switch for electric fan, and running a manual transmission (with a/c) is the bestbination to keep temps down and calif.
Jeep Cherokee Xj/Mj > Electric Fan/Accessory Relay Harness Electric Fan/Accessory Relay Harness Sku:
I wheel with the heater on low and temp. I took the jeep in & had the ac system discharged so that i could pull out the dash & remove the core. With our laser cut aluminum fan shroud we take all the guess work out of the project.
I Have Had My Xj For 14 Years.
The later xjs have a better design of electric fan than the earlier ones (they have a better blade design). Unavailable per item proudly built in the usa. In this video i show you guys how to replace the electric fan in my 2001 jeep cherokee xj.thanks for watching!
Looking For A Good Way To Keep Air Moving Across The Coil At Lower Speeds, Or Even When Crawling Out On The Trails?
It might be worth fitting two of those A/c compressor refrigerant oil checking; How to disconnect the electric fan connector on a 2000 jeep cherokee xj.
I Am Running 35'S And 5 Lift.
In reality, it’s the same sound as the factory fan, it only lasts longer. A great addition to any build, time to put your electric fan on a switch to be able to turn it on/off whenever you want! Take a look at this list i created on amazon.
Popular Posts
Electric Field Of A Parallel Plate Capacitor
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment